1) Bio-Amrut Beauveria (Beauveria bassiana) is a fungus that grows naturally in soils throughout the world and acts as a parasite on various arthropod species, causing white muscardine disease; it thus belongs to the entomopathogenic fungi. It is being used as a biological insecticide to control a number of pests such as termites, thrips, whiteflies, aphids and different beetles.
2) Bio-Amrut Beauveria Working with broad spectrum activity exerts chitin inhibition on insects’ cuticles. As soon as the caterpillars and sucking insects come into the contacts, it starts Proliferating on insects, inhibits chitin synthetics and kills the target insects’ bodies. Noticeably, fungus grows rigorously on insects and forms mummies which spread disease epizootics among insects appearing at later stages.
3) Bio-Amrut Beauveria makes sprays effective and cross-infective for longer period, thereby reduced the
4) Bio-Amrut Beauveria helps to increase productivity by improving the crop health through containing
5) Bio-Amrut Beauveria is eco-friendly and helps to maintain the ecological balance.